Friday, April 3, 2009

Lesson Learned...

Always bring a camera! No matter what!

The other night Zack and I went out to dinner with another professor, his wife, and their son. They took us to a Korean BBQ place that they love. It's the original-take off your shoes, sit on the floor on a cushion type restaurant. We hadn't been to a place like that so far, and it was really fun, and nice to go with some locals who speak the language! So you sit down, and someone brings over some hot coals to put in the center of the table in this small pit, you order and they bring out raw marinated meat for you to cook on your own with tons of fresh lettuce leaves of all kinds, with all the side dishes you can think of! So you basically are making your own lettuce wrap, and it is delicious! Zack and i thought that was the meal in and of itself, but that's just the starter! A rice or noodle dish is also included..since any Korean meal is not a meal without rice (or noodles).  

I'm pretty bummed that I forgot to bring the camera though. I'm trying to get better about taking more pictures, so from now on I will always have it with me..even if it weighs down my purse! But for now..I'm going to borrow some photos from the internet to show you what our meal looked like.
 

1 comment:

osvaldo said...

hello guys!! waz up lawyer!! the food looks good, -Are you watching the sounders?

Oz