Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Praise be to the Lord..

"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens." Psalm 68:19 NSV




This verse really spoke to me this morning and I wanted to share and perhaps in turn bless someone else with it. This just struck me and really touched me because we as humans are so sinful, and the last thing we deserve is a gracious, forgiving and loving God. I don't think I can ever fully grasp the love that He has for me, or understand why He does it..but I sure am thankful for it! I'm so thankful that I can go to the foot of the cross daily, and give my burdens to Him. We're not in this life alone..He walks right by us, holds our hands, and carries us through. When life seems to get in the way, we can always go to Him and find peace and strength and above all, love.

No comments: