Monday, June 28, 2010

Did you know that I'm a Gourmet Chef?


For some reason lately I haven't been planning dinner like I normally do, and last night it was 7pm and I still had no idea what to make for dinner. So, I began my nightly roam of the kitchen and pantry for some idea to pop out at me. We have a huge bottle of balsamic that needs to get used, so that's where this idea bloomed from.





I thawed out 2 chicken breasts (they're tiny!) and sauteed them in a skillet until they were almost cooked through. Then I added some balsamic vinegar and let it get nice and bubbly and thick while the chicken continued to cook. Top it with a few pieces of feta cheese and your mouth will be so happy! I served it with a little pasta tossed with olive oil from the feta cheese jar, some parmesan and parsley, and oh my..soooo good! A side of green beans with some seasoning on it, and voila! Awesome dinner!




No comments: